Here's how it works. I'll post 10 random things about myself. If you're interested in playing along, post 10 things about yourself on your blog. If the user account you post with doesn't link over to your blog, be sure to leave your blog url so I can check out your 10 random things. :)Okay, so here goes:
1. I'm typing this off my iPad whilst chilling at my cousin's house (this is also for you to excuse my poor editing skills while on the iPad because I normally edit everything once I'm home on my comp, but I'm not going home until Monday so that's not about to happen.)
2. The first dish I learnt how to cook was Maggi Mee (instant noodles) at about age seven, using the microwave.
3. I haven't much advanced from there since then. If i need to cook anything, it's bound to be something microwaveable.
4. I'm friendlier online than offline (apparently). I think it's something to do with the way I look like I'm frowning if I think too much. Or possibly the book I usually carry around in case I end up alone.
5. I love singing! Especially in harmonies!
6. Unfortunately, I usually pretty much hate karaoke.
7. I wrote, acted and directed a musical once. (a friend wrote the music and songs, I did the script). I still wince whenever watching the video. Which I avoid watching like the plague.
8. I love describing myself as a bean counter (though I'm not exactly one) so I can watch the puzzled looks on people's faces while they try to figure out what that means.
9. I once had this German word craze for a few months in high school which made a friend buy me a German-English dictionary for my birthday. I hardly used it so it's almost brand new. Anyone wants it?
10. I do most of my writing between 11pm to 2am, even if I start off by sitting in front of my computer since 9pm. I don't really know why.
So that's it from me! Looking forward to yours :) Have a happy campaign, people!
P/s I know I said I'm away til monday. But I got bored and couldn't resist
I'm always amazed at people who can write that late. I wish I could stay up that late to write!ReplyDelete
Have a great time at your cousin's house!
That's my time as well. I DO try during the day, but it flows so smoothly during those hours. Glad I'm not the only one.ReplyDelete
The Rule of Three Writers Blogfest
@Kimberly: I did have a great time, thanks! Well, staying up late to write has its downside - I have problems functioning in the mornings :(ReplyDelete
@Stu: Yup, good to know!
Hi there, I'm stopping by from the Campaign!ReplyDelete
hehe, the 10 facts are fun, I did it the other day on my blog (in the post title 'Life & Games').
Your fact about the musical makes me think of all the 'movies' my sister and I wrote and acted out as children. The thought that my mother still has those videos makes me terrified!
I'm not much of a cook either!ReplyDelete
I loved reading more about you! This is a great game to help us get to know our fellow campaigners!
I'm in your YA group. Nice to meet you! :) (Yeah, I'm a little late with the introductions.) It was awesome learning about you.ReplyDelete
Hello Rebekah, Brianna and Madeline!ReplyDelete
Thanks for dropping by. *scuttles off to your blogs as well*