Have a break, have a Kit Kat.
Remember that slogan? So here's a commercial break for you:
Submissions for the LOVE IN PENANG anthology closes in 18 days. What are you waiting for?
P/S several FAQS answered here:
1. Yes, we do accept international submissions.
2. Yes, the story needs to be based in Penang, Malaysia
3. Yes, you will get 5 free copies of the book if your story is accepted.
4. Yes, there will be some form of monetary compensation (so says Amir) but I don't know what or how much.
5. No, you don't have to pay anything to submit.
Hello, Anna! Now all I can think about it how much I want a Kitkat bar!! :)ReplyDelete
Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines
Hope you got one!Delete
Wishing you a great A to Z too :)