1. List 11 random facts about myself.
2. Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated me.
3. Nominate 11 more blogs who have less than 200 followers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
4. Post 11 new questions for those bloggers to answer (if they wish to accept the award—it’s completely optional).
So let's begin:
11 random facts about myself
1. I have a problem identifying simple, compound, complex and compound-complex sentences. (I don't even know why I'm taking this course on Coursera, but obviously it's telling me that my English sucks. haha)
2. I am so super not a morning person. Mornings are for sleeping in :)
3. I felt super guilty about watching 300: Rise of an empire on the plane because there was this little kid beside me. I think (hope) she was concentrated on her cartoons.
4. I'm editing my fairy tale for the gazillionth time and want to kill either myself, the manuscript or the editor. Mainly myself.
5. I like eating.
6. But I don't like deciding what to eat.
7. At the same time, I'm super picky about what I eat.
8. Thus, mealtimes are a dilemma. Deciding what to eat can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 1 hour, sometimes more.
9. Fortunately, I can eat the same thing every day, so that solves a lot of problems.
10. I just spent 5 random facts talking about food.
11. I really don't know what I'm going to blog about for the next 5 days. This whole #30to30 thing... was a bad idea.
Sophie's 11 questions
1. I ask this of everyone - declare yourself - cat or dog person?
Neither. I don't like animals, but if I had to choose, I'd say cat. Because then said cat me would ignore me just as I ignore it.
2. What's your favourite pastime?
Reading in bed.
3. Describe yourself in one word.
4. If you had to live on a desert island, what two things would you take with you (and to make it easier on you, yes, this desert island can have electricity)?
Um, my laptop and portable wi-fi. If wi-fi is inherent on the island, then err... air-cond? (I'm also assuming there's food...)
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you like to visit and why?
At this moment, I would say New York or maybe France. Because I haven't ever been there.
6. Do you have any bad habits?
Is not getting out of bed until almost noon on Sunday a bad habit? =D
7. If you could take tea with any literary figure, who would it be and why?
MR DARCY. No, actually, I don't know, but I suppose having tea with Galadriel might be interesting, or Colonel Graff, or Mazer Rackham, or OH... Edmund Pevensie or even Aslan!
8. Who's your favourite villain (can be TV, books, movies, video games, etc)?
Oh gosh, I don't even have a favourite literary figure, how can I have a favourite villain?
9. You're about to jump out of an aeroplane, what's the last thing that goes through your head before the leap?
Am I going to die...
10. Do you have a favourite fairy tale?
The first thing that came to mind was Beauty and the Beast. I don't really do this whole "favourite" thing.
11. If you could have one super power, what would it be and what would you do with it?
The ability to read minds so that I don't have to ask questions and wait for answers and second guess and triple guess... and actually so that I don't have to talk to people.
I'm going to be too lazy to nominate another 11 people - consider yourself tagged if you want to do this.
11 new questions, for whoever wants to do this:
1. What's your favourite food?
2. Are you a dessert person?
3. Would you rather eat or cook?
4. Why do you blog?
5. How do you come up with ideas for your blogposts?
6. Is there one topic that you love talking about more than others, and why?
7. If you had to choose between going blind or going deaf, which would you choose and why?
8. What's your favourite musician/singer/band and who introduced them to you?
9. How many unread emails do you have right now?
10. What's your best trait?
11. What's the last book you finished reading?
OKAY AND I AM DONE. :)
Post a Comment